COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Online Forms and Accounts: When you complete an online form or create an account on our Website, we may collect contact information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, and online user account details, (collectively, “Identifiers”). We may also collect information pertaining to your professional qualifications, including your educational and professional background and salary (collectively, “Education and Qualifications”).
- Communications With Us Online: We will collect any Personal Information you provide to us when you utilize our contact forms. Providing your Personal Information via our contact forms are not required however, any fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and we have determined the need for this information to comply with or respond to your request and improve your experiences with our Website. Other Personal Information your choose to share with us when completing our contact forms is at your sole discretion. Furthermore, if you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence in accordance with our established retention protocol.
- Marketing: We may also collect information for marketing purposes and analysis, including information on how you respond to e-mail, SMS Messages, phone, and other marketing campaigns as well as any feedback you choose to provide about our services through our satisfaction surveys (collectively, “Correspondence and Feedback”). Messaging and data rates may apply for any SMS, MMS, and other electronic communications, as determined by your carrier and service plan.
- Your Staffing Needs: If you are interested in our staffing solutions, we may collect Personal Information and other information about you in connection with your company’s employment needs, including but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, job title, industry, and type of staffing need.
- Social Media, Online Forums, Blogs, and Message Boards: We may collection Personal Information and other relevant information about you when you choose to interact with us via social media platforms. We may also collect any information you make available on your public social media profiles including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other company websites.
- Career Opportunities: If you apply for a career opportunity with or through us, we may collect Personal Information and other information, including your contact information, education and qualifications, and any other information listed on your resume or CV.
HOW WE UTILIZE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide you, our clients and prospective clients, and our candidates and prospective candidates with our services
- To help us create, publish, and improve content and resources most relevant to you and your preferences.
- To respond to your requests or questions when you contact us.
- To ensure that the content provided through the Website is presented I the most effective manner for you and your device(s).
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website.
- To further develop and improve the Website, and systems to better serve you. This mainly takes place with implementing new IT systems and processes so that information pertaining to you may be used in the testing of those new IT systems and processes.
- When necessary, to comply with any legal obligations.
- For our business contacts, to establish or strength a business relationship with you. This may include informing you of our services that would be of value to you.
We may also utilize your information in :
- Investigating or responding to incidents and complaints, and/or
- Complying with investigations carried out by the police, government, or regulators.
- To send you direct messaging or marketing via e-mail, text message, and/or other communication means. You may opt-out of receiving future communications at any time by emailing us using the information under the “Contact” section below. Messaging and data rates may apply for any SMS, MMS, and other electronic communications, as determined by your carrier and service plan.
- To inform you about services, products, and events that may benefit you.
- To perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content, and the services/products that may be of interest.
- To transfer data to third parties (See “Sharing With Third Parties” section below).
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
To facilitate our effective use of the provided Personal Information and provide you with the content and/or resources requested, we may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties:
- Other Covered Entities: Rangam Consultant’s may engage with our U.S. subsidiaries, including: TalantArbor, Inc. and WebTeam Corp., which will also adhere to the principles herein.
- Other Members of Rangam Consultants: Rangam Consultants, Inc. perform a range of services including but not limited to temporary staffing and direct hire placement services, payroll services, recruitment and selection services, career transition services, talent development services, and training and education services. We may share your information with other members of Rangam Consultants for different reasons.
- Government and Law Enforcement: We will share your data with government, regulators, and/or law enforcement agencies if we are legally obligated or authorized to do so, or if we believe it would be prudent to do so.
- Corporate Reorganization: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction, we may be required to disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer and the authorized advisors as a measure of due diligence.
- Onward Transfers To Third Parties: In the context of an onward transfer Rangam Consultant’s] has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Rangam Consultants shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
We do not sell your Personal Information to Third Parties.
COOKIES AND AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY
- Automatic Data Collection: In addition to collecting your Personal Information, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain statistical (non-identifiable) information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns when visiting our Website. This information includes (i) details about your technology devices and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and host domain, (ii) details of website action and patterns, and (iii) details about your visit, including date and time of access, frequency, and other data.
- Web Beacons: We use a technology known as web beacons to collect your web log information. A web beacon is a small graphic used on a website or within an e-mail designed to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web log information is gathered by the computer that hosts our Website, (the “Webserver”). Web beacons help us analyze the effectiveness of our web pages by measuring the activity and traffic interactions stemming from our communications.
- Social Media Plug-Ins. Our Website uses social media plugins (“Plugins”) from the social networks we utilize, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We may use information gathered from the Plugins to analyze your interests and better understand how to serve you. The collected information may include your preferences of communication and demographic data,
- In accordance with your consent;
- To fulfil a contractual obligation with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract;
- To pursue any legitimate interest of Rangam Consultants, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms;
- In compliance of our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform or carry out a task in the public interest.
.accordion-body, though the transition does limit overflow.
You have certain legal rights with respect to the Personal Information you choose to provide and/or which we obtain about you depending on where you reside. Furthermore, you do not have to provide Personal Information when generally navigating our Website. However, if you choose not to provide the minimum required information, we may be limited in providing the services you are seeking. Please note Rangam Consultants is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Where applicable, your rights include, but not limited to:
Disabling Cookies and Managing the Collection of Your Personal Information. At any time, you can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Each browser is different, so please refer to the specific instructions related to your browser to learn more about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available to you.
- Commercial E-Mails, Newsletters, and Other Communications. Where we send marketing or other communications to you, you may opt-out of receiving any further communications by contacting us or using the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option when available. You can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us using the contact information below.
Independent Recourse Mechanism for Unresolved Privacy-Shield Related Complaints. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Rangam Consultants commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Rangam Consultants at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 908-704-8843, or by visiting our Contact Form.
Rangam Consultants has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
There may be a possibility, under certain limited conditions, for individuals in the EEA or Switzerland to invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel.
- Access or Deletion Requests For California Residents. If you are a California resident, you have the right, subject to the stated exceptions as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that Rangam Consultants disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. You will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA. If you would like to exercise your rights to make an information access request or deletion request, please email us using the information under the “Contact” section below. To verify your request, you will be required to provide your legal first and last name, e-mail address you use to communicate with Rangam Consultants, your relationship with Rangam Consultants, and the state you currently reside in.
Last Updated: October 4, 2021